Thursday, September 2, 2010

My technological woes....

Thanks to Reachout for being so patient with me. I was 'employed' to do some research on modern technology and the available tools for mental health issues. Well I believe I failed. I got a bit confused with who accepted me as 'friends' on facebook...I searched for the appropriate people, the next thing, they're inviting me to their 'alternative' parties somewhere across the world. This isn't what I expected. BUT, then again, I am not so computer minded. So, please don't accept this as a disadvantage to modern technology-it's not, it's just me.

As a Counsellor, I do prefer face to face but I am not going to restrict myself to this. I will continue to investigate what's out there and what's best for all involved.

In the coming weeks, I wish, with the approval of Reachout, to focus on particular issues, mental health disorders, case studies, and I will report on this....It provides a bit more of a focus for me!! I hope you can join the ride with me, and see what eventuates.

No comments:

Post a Comment